I am very excited to share with you all another Brow Tutorial using a Brow Powder & Brush.
In my earlier Brow Tutorial ‘It’s A Brow Thing’ I used a Brow Mascara & a Brow Pencil & Brush to illustrate how to you can fill in & define your eyebrows.
You can Read It’s a Brow thing – | HERE |
I’m using a Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven
& a Revlon – Double Ended Smokey Eye Brush
In this tutorial.
Here is a swatch of the Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven
(Left): Under Indoor Lighting/ (Right): Under Outdoor Lighting
What I am loving about the Billion Dollar Brow Powder is that the actual powder is soft & creamy in its texture, this enables a softer & finer stroke to be created (which enables a more precise outline for your eyebrows to be filled in).
Before I go into the details of the Application I really want to talk about the importance of having a Double ended Brush Like the Revlon one I am using in the tutorial to achieve the best Brow results.
1) The Sharp Ended side of the Brush enables a precise application of the Powder on the Brows to create sharp outlines so that you can fill in, in the later stages.
2) The Shading Ended side of the Brush will enable you to shade within the outlines created earlier & fill in your Sparse areas with ease.
***Personally I will not purchase an Eyebrow Specific Brush, as it can be costly & will not have a double ended function so that you can personalise your application to your Brow Needs.
Here is my Step to Step Tutorial for achieving a Billion Dollar Brows worthy Brow!!!
Here is how my Eyebrow Looks Before I applied the Brow Powder!
1) Brush your Eyebrows using an eyebrow Brush to prep your Eyebrows & neaten up your brow hairs.
3) Repeat Step 2 on the Top of your eyebrow, creating a sharp and thin Powder Outline.
***Make sure the the Outlines meet at the tail of your eyebrow & the lines are crisp!
4) Use the Shading Ended Side of the Revlon Brush to shade in between the outlines you’ve created in previous steps, & fill in those sparse areas.
5) I would quickly give my eyebrows another brushing & then your eyebrows are complete!
Here is the finished look!
& Here is my full face with the eyebrows :p to show you in full detail!
& Here are all the Steps together!!!
Revlon – Double Ended Smokey Eye Brush – | HERE |
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE |
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder & Brow Tutorial!!!
Have you used any Brow Powders before?
or do you like to use other products?
Have you used any of the products in this tutorial before?
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L News & Updates via my Social Media Channels ❤
Lots of Love ❤
I am Serene L