I am extremely excited to share with you all my Cheryl Cole Inspired Makeup Tutorial. I focused on XFACTOR 2014 as I’ve seen her Makeup on the Show & Fell in love with the style of her Soft Smokey eye look!
( Plus how amazing is Xfactor this Season???)
Before I get into my HOWto Tutorial, I wanted to share with you all, my feelings excitement as I love it when I can do one of my tutorials ready for an event I’m heading out to! I dislike having to waste perfectly applied Makeup on a normal day! (Nothing wrong with Rocking your Full on Makeup for the Day 🙂 ) Just wanted to say how perfectly convenient it happened, that I would have my Cheryl Cole Makeup in time for a wonderful Launch party for an upcoming designer named Sera Ulger in the evening!
Here are some snaps from the event!
Now Now Back to my Cheryl Cole inspired Makeup Tutorial!!!
Here are the Images of Cheryl that inspired my Makeup Tutorial!
(However, I switched up the colours a bit in my tutorial to suit my Paler Skin)
& Here is my Finished Makeup Look! (You know before I go into the Juicy details of How to do it all)!!!
& Now I’ll be talking you through my How To to achieve the same Look!
|| What I used on my Face ||
Lord & Berry – Crayon Lipstick in Earth 7266 – | HERE | £10.00
Makeup Revolution – Salvation Palette (Run boy Run) – | HERE | £6.00
Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette – | HERE | £37.00
Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre – |HERE| £28.50
Ellis Faas – Mascara in E401 – | HERE | £22.00
Lancôme – Waterproof Artliner 24 HR Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond – |HERE| £20.00
Ellis Faas – Ellis Case – | HERE | £8.00
Ellis Faas – Compact Powder in s401 Fair – | HERE | £17.00
Mac – Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Real Techniques – Eyes Stater Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Brush – | HERE | £34.50
Eylure – Cheryl Cole Fake Eyelashes in NO. 114 – | HERE | £5.49
Silk oil of Morocco – Moroccan Glow infused with Argan Oil Bronzer – |HERE| £24.95
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE | £18.00
Revlon – Face Duo Eye Brush – | HERE | £3.99
Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in 01 Noir – | HERE | £17.00
Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – | HERE | £8.00
Makeup Revolution – Pro Fix Makeup Fixing Spray – | HERE | £5.00
|| HOWto Steps ||
Before I do my foundation base, Concealer & Setting Powder! Lets focus on the eyes first & getting them looking AMAZING!
|| EYES ||
1) I would start by priming your eyes ready for your eyeshadow to set on top!
I’m using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion to achieve this & I’m blending in the primer with my finger ( no brushes needed)!
2) To create a base, I’ll be using a Brown / Bronze Eyeshadow to bring dimension to the eye look!
I’m using Factory from the Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette & have applied it using my Real Techniques – Base Shadow Brush!
***(Make sure you blend this in completely to reduce the harshness of lines, & Cheryl loves a soft Smokey eye look, so make sure when you’re blending, always blend at a vertical angle on the outer corner of your eye) !!!
& use the same Brush & Eyeshadow to go ahead & sweep under the bottom lash line as well!
3) Create a V using a Darker Eyeshadow on the Outer corner of your eye. Creating a V from your Outer Crease Line to your Bottom Lash line. Plum Compliments brown hues, so I’ve opted for a Plum Eyeshadow to create this.
For my Plum eyeshadow, I’m using You Will be My Boy – Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette & am applying it with my Real Techniques – Base Shadow Brush.
4) Apply Gold eyeshadow on the Inner section of your eye!
I’m using Day is a Prophesy from the – Makeup Revolution – Salvation Palette & am applying the eyeshadow delicately with my fingertips before I go ahead and blend it all in using a Blending brush!
5) Apply A Deep Brown into the Crease line of your eye! Ensure you Blend Vertically Upwards on the outer corner always!
I’m using Nooner from the Urban Decay – Naked 3 palette & the Real Techniques – Deluxe crease brush.
*** Make sure you don’t add a lot of the Nooner & blend it in delicately as we don’t want a HARSH crease line!
Then take Nooner & Sweep it across the lower lash line as well. I’m using the Real Techniques – Pixel point eyeliner brush to sweep it across the lash line!
Here are all the swatches of the Eyeshadows I’ve used in my Cheryl Cole Inspired Makeup Tutorial!!!
& Then spray on some fixing spray to set your eyeshadow, I’m using my Makeup Revolution – Pro fixing spray & I applied it with spraying a bit on my finger tips & applying it on my eye!
& look how the shadow will look once it’s completed ( we’re nearly there 🙂 )
6) Next apply a faint line of eyeliner, nothing too dramatic as Cheryl wears her liner smudged in & softly!
I’m using my Lancôme – Waterproof Artliner 24 HR Precision Liquid Eyeliner for this.
& Cheryl also fills in her bottom water line for that Intense smokey eye look, I’m using my Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer to achieve this!
7) Get your eyebrows defined!
I’m firstly applying Strange – Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette on my Brow bone. You can use any beige / white toned eyeshadow to create this!
& Start shaping your eyebrows!
I’m applying my Billion Dollar Brow Powder & applying it with my Duo ended – Revlon brush to create a defined brow shaped!
8) Coating your Upper & Lower lashes with a good helping of Mascara.
I’m using my Ellis Faas – Mascara for this!
& You can use a pointed ended Cotton bud to wipe away any mistakes under the Lower lash line!
9) Apply your Fake Lahes & Flicker your Lashes!
I’m using the Cheryl Lashes in No.114 – Eylure & the box includes the glue adhesive inside!
& Here is the finished eye Look!
|| ALL THE HOWto STEPS TOGETHER||
|| FACE ||
After your eyes are looking extremely beautiful I’d go ahead & wipe under the eye, for any makeup sweeping across the face!
1) I would begin by applying my Foundation, with a Foundation Brush. I’m using my Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre & applying it with my Mac – 187 Brush.
2) If you like to conceal, I would conceal under the eye area at this point. However, on this occasion I haven’t! You can use your finger tips to warm the concealer, and dab it onto your face using your fingertips!
3) Set your Face, using a powder! I’m using the Ellis Faas – Compact powder & applying it with my Dior – Powder Brush all over my face, and especially on my t-zone (as I have an oily complexion)!
4) Then apply Bronzer on your Temples, the Hollow of your Cheeks & on your Jaw line – Using a Blush Brush.
I’m using the Silk oil of Morocco – Bronzer & a Blush brush!
5) Apply your Blush over the apples of your cheeks!
I’m using Mac – Warm soul as it has a coral – Pink tone & this will compliment the bronzer beneath & is similar to what Cheryl would wear!
|| LIPS ||
& Finally to complete the look you must indulge in the very Cheryl Nude Lip.
I’ve opted for a Orangey / Nude Lip for my Cheryl Inspired Makeup Look as it suited my complexion more :)!
& I’m using the Lord & Berry – Crayon Lipstick in Earth.
What’s great about this is that it has an intense burst of colour & creates a nice glossy texture at the same time. Cheryl is a fan of her glossy Lips & this is very Cheryl!!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Cheryl Cole (XFACTOR 2014) MOTD & HOWto Makeup Tutorial Blogpost!!!
Have you used any of the products in my Cheryl Cole MOTD & HOWto Tutorial?
Are there any Celebrity Makeup Looks that you’re Loving & want me to recreate it? please do tell me. I’d love to take some requests.
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L news & Updates via my Social Media Channels ❤
Lots of Love ❤
I am Serene L