I am really excited to share with you all my Megan Fox Inspired MOTD (Makeup of the day) & HOWto Makeup Tutorial!!!
I’ve collaborated with the wonderful Shanna on this Makeup Tutorial, where I chose to show you all a classic Megan Fox Makeup look, with her signature Full lashed eye look & Nude Lips. Whilst Shanna went for the dramatic Red Lips / Smokey Eye Megan Fox Look! Check out Shanna’s Megan Fox Makeup Look here! (But before you go there, make sure you check out mine first 🙂 )!!!
Here are the pictures of Megan that I took inspiration for my Makeup look on!!!
I went for the Natural / Nude Coloured Lip & if you look at the eyes in the picture above I borrowed the top part of this look in my makeup tutorial & mixed it up with a black under eye like in the picture below!!!
I love the way the drama is brought towards the eye in Megan’s look & wanted the eye to be the centre of attention in my Makeup Look too!!!
& Here is my finished look!
& Here is what I used on my Face!!!
Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre – |HERE| £28.50
Verso Skincare – Super Facial Serum – | HERE | £95.00
Makeup Revolution – Amazing Lipstick in The One – | HERE | £1.00
Makeup Revolution – Salvation Palette (Run boy Run) – | HERE | £6.00
Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette – | HERE | £37.00
Ellis Faas – Mascara in E401 – | HERE | £22.00
Lancôme – Waterproof Artliner 24 HR Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black Diamond – |HERE| £20.00
Ellis Faas – Ellis Case – | HERE | £8.00
Ellis Faas – Compact Powder in s401 Fair – | HERE | £17.00
Mac – Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Real Techniques – Eyes Stater Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Brush – | HERE | £34.50
Silk oil of Morocco – Moroccan Glow infused with Argan Oil Bronzer – |HERE| £24.95
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE | £18.00
Revlon – Face Duo Eye Brush – | HERE | £3.99
Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in 01 Noir – | HERE | £17.00
Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – | HERE | £8.00
Makeup Revolution – Pro Fix Makeup Fixing Spray – | HERE | £5.00
Mac – Eyeliner brush in 209 – | HERE | £16.50
Mac – Fluidline Gel eye Liner in Black Track – | HERE | £15.50
Eylure – Naturalites Double Lashes Fake Eyelashes 202 – | HERE | £7.10
& Here are the HOWto Steps on getting this Megan Fox inspired Makeup look!
|| FACE ||
1) To Prepare my Face ready to do my eyes, lips & contour I would First begin by adding a Facial Serum / Moisturiser on my face!
I am using the Verso – Super Facial Serum all over my face, ready for my foundation to go on top!
2) I would then apply my Foundation, with a Foundation Brush. I’m using my Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre & applying it with my Mac – 187 Brush.
3) If you like to conceal, I would conceal under the eye area at this point. However, on this occasion I haven’t! You can use your finger tips to warm the concealer, and dab it onto your face using your fingertips!
4) Set your Face, using a powder! I’m using the Ellis Faas – Compact powder & applying it with my Dior – Powder Brush all over my face, and especially on my t-zone (as I have an oily complexion)!
4) Then apply Bronzer on your Temples, the Hollow of your Cheeks & on your Jaw line – Using a Blush Brush. Making sure you go over & blend it in completely!!!
Megan Fox has a Contoured face look & adding a bit of bronzer on the areas I mentioned above will definitely define your face & give you the similar contoured face effect like Megan!
I’m using the Silk oil of Morocco – Bronzer & a Blush brush!
5) Apply your Blush over the apples of your cheeks!
I’m using Mac – Warm soul as it has a coral – Pink tone & this will compliment the bronzer beneath & is similar to the tones of what Megan would wear!
6) Fill in your eyebrows!!!
I’m using the Billion Dollar Brow Powder in Raven with a Duo ended Revlon brush to fill in my eyebrows, You can follow the steps on a previous blogpost I did on getting your brows looking sharp – here!!!
|| EYES ||
& Here are all the steps to getting that Intense Megan Fox Eye!!
1) Prime your eyelids, & Also apply some primer under the eye!
I’m using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion & simply using my finger to dab on the primer!!!
2) Apply a warm Champagne coloured eyeshadow on the base of your eye lid!
I’m using Running is Head to the Hills from the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette with a Base eyeshadow brush from Real Techniques.
& then sweep the same champagne coloured eyeshadow under the eye too!
3) Add a shimmery Beige / Pink tone on your base eye lid with a base eyeshadow brush!
I’m using Running is Victory from the Makeup Revolution Palette & applying it on with the Base Eyeshadow brush from Real Techniques.
4) Apply a warm brown in the V of your outer eye corner. Starting from the outer area of your eyelid crease & finishing in the outer area of your upper lash line!
I’m using Nooner from the Urban Decay Palette & applying it on with a Smudge Brush from Real Techniques.
Take the same Eyeshadow & sweep it across the bottom of your lash line!
5) Apply a Soft Nude / Beige tone under the brow bone!
I’m using Strange from the Urban Decay – Naked 3 palette & applying it with the brush included in the palette!
6) Apply Gel Line on the upper Lid!
I’m using the Mac Fluidline Gel Liner & applying it on with a Mac 209 Brush!
& Then apply Liquid liner on top & create your winged eye! < Using a Liquid liner is better for creating the wing as it will give you precision!!!
I’m using the Lancôme – Waterproof Artliner for this!
& Then go under the eye using an Eye Pencil!
I’m using the Chanel – Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer for this! Megan uses a lot of eyeliner on the bottom to give the eyes a more intense look!
7) Apply Mascara on the top & Bottom Lashes!
I’m using the Ellis Faas – Mascara!
8) The Final Step, get your lashes on! I’ve cut my Fake Lashes in half & applied them on the outer corner of my eye!
In the pictures above of Megan she had a full lash effect on the outer corners of her eyes & by applying the fake lashes on the outer corner you will be adding more drama to that area! The Winged cat eye you created in previous steps will also intensify the look!!!
& Here are the swatches for all the eyeshadows I used in my makeup Look!
& Then your eyes are Complete!!!
Here is the finished eye look.
& Here are all the Steps together!!!
|| LIPS ||
For my lips, I simply added a touch of nude. I used The One Lipstick from Makeup Revolution to achieve this Lip look, as it offers the colour & the shine/gloss effect similar to what Megan would use ( However, I’ve chosen a more beige toned Nude rather than pink based just to keep more focus on the eyes) !!!
& Here is how it looks!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Megan Fox Inspired MOTD & HOWto Makeup Tutorial Blogpost!!!
Have you used any of the products in my Megan Fox MOTD & HOWto Tutorial?
Are there any Celebrity Makeup Looks that you’re Loving & want me to recreate it? please do tell me. I’d love to take some requests.
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L news & Updates via my Social Media Channels <3
Lots of Love <3
I am Serene L