I am really excited to share with you all, my Mila Kunis Inspired MOTD (Makeup of the day) & HOWto Makeup Tutorial!!!
I’ve gotten a few requests from lovely bloggers & friends to recreate a smokey eyed Mila Kunis look, and so today’s Tutorial is all about the Kunis infamous Eye look!
Mila Kunis is a real makeup inspiration for me, and I love her Smokey eyed style! With Mila’s makeup style, she often mixes up golds & bronzes with a smudged black liner on the entire outline of the eye & that captivates your attention to focus on the eyes ( A look that I love love love)!
So I’ve decided to create a makeup look, based on her infamous Smokey eye makeup & here is the image that I took inspiration from, for my makeup tutorial!
Here is my finished Look!
||Here is what I used on my Face||
Bobbi Brown – Warm eye Palette – | HERE | £37.50
Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre – |HERE| £28.50
Dior – Addict Lip Glow Lip Balm – | HERE | £23.50
Chanel – Le Petit Pinceau Retouche Touch-Up Brush – | HERE | £32.00
Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – | HERE | £8.00
Mac – Eyeliner brush in 209 – | HERE | £16.50
Mac – Fluidline Gel eye Liner in Black Track – | HERE | £15.50
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE | £18.00
Revlon – Face Duo Eye Brush – | HERE | £5.99
Sleek Cosmetics – True Colour Lipstick in Barely There – | HERE | £4.99
Mac – Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Real Techniques – Eyes Stater Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Ellis Faas – Mascara in E401 – | HERE | £22.00
Eylure – Volume 101 False Eyelashes – | HERE | £3.56
Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder – | HERE | £20.50
Seventeen – Define & Conquer Contour Kit – | HERE | £5.99
Elemis – Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser – | HERE | £29.50
Topshop – Lipstick in Innocent – | HERE | £8.00
Bobbi Brown – Pretty in Pink Lipgloss from the Pretty Pink Ribbon Collection
Real Techniques – Core Collection Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Real Techniques – Foundation Brush – | HERE | £9.99
& Here is the tutorial!!!
For this Tutorial, I will start with the eyes, and then apply my foundation to prevent the eyeshadow pigments from ruining my base!!!
However, before I begin the eyes, I’ve applied the Elemis Total Glow Moisturiser on my entire face, and a bit of the Dior Addict Lip balm just to prepare my face for my later makeup and prep my face!!!
|| EYES ||
1) I will first begin with Priming the eyes!
I have used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and have applied it on the base of my eyelid & on my lower lash line using my Real Techniques Detailer Brush!
2) Mila Kunis Loves using a Bronze / Gold sparkly Base for her eye looks & So I found a beautiful Bronze / Champagne coloured Eyeshadow named Champagne Quartz from my Bobbi Brown – Warm eye palette & applied it over the base of my eyelid using my Base Shadow Bobbi Brown brush thats included in the warm eye palette!
3) Apply a Dark Brown on the Crease Line ( Only about Half way in from the outer corner of the eye ) & sweep some on the upper lash line to to create a V!
I’m using Sable from the Bobbi Brown Warm eye Palette & applying it on with the Crease brush from Real Techniques!
& take the same Brown & sweep it across the lower lash line I’ve use my Real Techniques Smudge Brush for this!
4) Apply A white on your Brow Bone, I’m applying Bone from the Bobbi Brown Warm eye Palette, and applying it with the Included Flat ended Brush!
Here are the swatches for all the Eyeshadows I used above from the Bobbi Brown – Warm eye Palette!
5) Apply your Gel Liner on your upper Lash Line, I’m using my Mac Gel liner & applying it with my Mac 209 eyeliner brush!
& Then smudge it all in, so don’t worry about getting your eyeliner looking perfect!
I’m smudging it in using the Real Techniques Eyeliner brush!
& Apply the Gel Liner on the Lower lash line too!
Applying The Liner on the whole outline of your eye, is similar to the Kind of Makeup Style Mila Kunis Wears to create an intense Smokey eye look!
6) Fill in your Brows, I’m using the Billion Dollar Brow Powder in Raven, and Applying it with the Sharp ended section of my Revlon double ended brush!
7) Apply Mascara on your Upper & Lower Lashes, the More mascara you add the more intense the look, Mila Loves an Intense Black outline & you can Achieve it with adding loads of Mascara!
I’m using the Ellis Faas Mascara for this!
8) The Last step is to apply your fake lashes, for added intensity!
I’ve apply my Eylure Volume 101 False lashes for this Look!
& Your eye look is complete!
Here is the finished Eye Look!
Here are all the steps together!!!
|| FACE ||
1) I would then apply my Foundation, with a Foundation Brush. I’m using my Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre & applying it with my Real Techniques – Foundation brush!
2) If you like to conceal, I would conceal under the eye area at this point. However, on this occasion I haven’t! You can use your finger tips to warm the concealer, and dab it onto your face using your fingertips!
3) Set your Face, using a powder! I’m using the Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder & applying it with my Real Techniques Buffing brush all over my face, and especially on my t-zone (as I have an oily complexion)!
4) Then apply the Seventeen Define & Conquer Bronzer on your Temples, the Hollow of your Cheeks & on your Jaw line – Using a Real Techniques Contour Brush. Making sure you go over & blend it in completely!!!
Mila Kunis has a Contoured face look & adding a bit of bronzer on the areas I mentioned above will definitely define your face & give you the similar contoured face effect like Mila!
5) Apply your Blush over the apples of your cheeks!
I’m using Mac – Warm soul as it has a coral – Pink tone & applying it with my Chanel Touch up Brush & this will compliment the bronzer beneath & is similar to the tones of what Mila would wear!
|| LIPS ||
For my Lips I’ve created a Nude lip, a particular favourite of Mila Kunis, she often focuses on the eye region for her makeup, & teams it with a nude Lip to finish the entire look!
I’ve gone for a Nude Lipstick from Sleek Cosmetics in Barely there, here is how it looks on the lips!
I’ve also mixed up the Mila Inspired look by changing up the lip colour with a glossy pink Lip to show you what else you can team with the smokey eyed look!
I’ve mixed a Topshop Lipstick in Innocent with a Bobbi brown Lipgloss in Pretty in Pink to add extra glam to the look, here is how it looks!
& here are the swatches for all the lip colours I used!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my |MILA KUNIS| Inspired MOTD & HOWto Makeup Tutorial Blogpost!!!
Have you used any of the products in my Mila Kunis MOTD & HOWto Tutorial?
Are there any Celebrity Makeup Looks that you’re Loving & want me to recreate it? please do tell me. I’d love to take some requests.
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L news & Updates via my Social Media Channels ❤
Lots of Love ❤
I am Serene L