I am really excited to share this HOWTo makeup tutorial I recently used in my Checks & Fur OOTD (Outfit of the day) Photo shoot!
You can check out the Checks and Fur OOTD – || HERE ||
Here are some shots from the Shoot also to help you get an idea of the makeup style!
& Here is the finished Makeup Look!!!
I combined a highly pigmented Glittery Bronze toned eyeshadow from the Urban Decay – Moondust Eyeshadow collection with a Vibrant Red Lip finish using Mac – Ruby Woo for the look.
|| WHAT I USED IN MY TUTORIAL ||
Urban Decay – Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy – | HERE | £14.00
Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre – |HERE| £28.50
Studio 10 – Age Defy Skin Perfector in Medium / Dark – | HERE | £32.00
Studio 10 – Visible Lift Face Definer – | HERE | £30.00
Studio 10 – Plumping Blush Glow-Plexion – | HERE | £24.00
Chanel – Le Petit Pinceau Retouche Touch-Up Brush – | HERE | £32.00
Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – | HERE | £18.00
Mac – Fluidline Gel eye Liner in Black Track – | HERE | £15.50
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE | £18.00
Revlon – Face Duo Eye Brush – | HERE | £5.99
Real Techniques – Eyes Stater Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Eylure – Volume 101 False Eyelashes – | HERE | £3.56
Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder – | HERE | £20.50
Real Techniques – Core Collection Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Palladio Beauty – MaXXLash Herbal Mascara in Lengthening Black – |HERE| £11.00
Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush – | HERE | £34.50
Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo – | HERE | £15.50
|| FACE ||
1) I would Begin by applying my Foundation, with a Foundation Brush. I’m using my Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre & applying it with my Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Brush!
2) If you like to conceal, I would conceal under the eye area at this point. I’ve combined the 2 concealers inside the Studio 10 – Skin Perfector palette and blended them in together using a Real Techniques – Detailer Brush!
***You can also use your finger tips to warm the concealer, and dab it onto your face using your fingertips!
3) Set your Face, using a powder! I’m using the Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder & applying it with my Real Techniques Buffing brush all over my face, and especially on my t-zone (as I have an oily complexion)!
4) Then apply the Bronzer from the Studio 10 – Face Definer Palette on your Temples, the Hollow of your Cheeks, the sides of your nose & on your Jaw line – Using a Real Techniques Contour Brush. Making sure you go over & blend it in completely!!!
I will then apply the Highlighter available inside the Studio 10 – Face definer Palette above your Cheek Bones in the middle of your forehead, on your jaw line and on the middle of your nose & blend it all in using the Contour brush!
5) Apply your Blush over the apples of your cheeks!
I’m using the Studio 10 – Plumping Blush and pumping out a small amount and applying it onto the apples of my cheeks using the Chanel – Touch up Brush & this will compliment the bronzer beneath the Blush to give you a natural flushed look!
|| EYES ||
1) I will first begin with Priming the eyes!
I have used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and have applied it on the base of my eyelid & on my lower lash line using my Real Techniques Detailer Brush!
2) Add your Base Colour
I’ve mixed Nooner & Blackheart from the Naked 3 Palette together using the Blending brush included in the palette.
3) At this point you can add your Sparkles!
I’ve added my Urban Decay – Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy & firstly applied it onto my eye using my finger to add the intensity of the Glitter onto the base of my eye!
I then applied more of the Moondust using my Real Techniques Base Blending brush.
Then take Space Cowboy & apply it on your bottom lash line using a Smudge Brush, I’m applying it on with my Real Techniques Smudge Brush!
4) Add A White shade on the Brow Bone
I’ve taken Strange from the Naked 3 Palette and applied it on using the flat ended brush inside the Palette!
Here are all the swatches for the eyeshadows I’ve used!
5) Fill in your Brows
I’m using the Billion Dollar Brow Powder in Raven & filling it in using my Revlon Double ended Brush!
6) Add Mascara on the Top & Bottom of your Lashes
I’ve used the Palladio Beauty – MaXXLash Mascara for this & coated it on my eyes generously!!!
7) Add a thin line of Gel Eyeliner.
I’ve applied my Mac Gel Liner in Black track with the Real Techniques Brow Brush *** The flat edge of the Brush enables you to apply your Gel Liner in a line with ease!
8) Put on your Fake Lashes!
I’m using my Eylure Volume 101 False Lashes & applying it onto my eyes using my Tweezerman Tweezers!
& Then your Moondust / Glittery eye is COMPLETE 🙂 !!!
& Here are all the steps together!!!
|| LIPS ||
I’ve finished the look with a Vibrant Red Lipstick, & for this you can never go wrong with your trust Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo!!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my |URBAN DECAY| MOONDUST GLITTER EYE HOWTo MAKEUP TUTORIAL Blogpost!!!
Have you used any of the products I talk about in my Makeup Tutorial?
Are there any Makeup Looks that you’re Loving & want me to recreate it? please do tell me. I’d love to take some requests.
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L news & Updates via my Social Media Channels ❤
Lots of Love ❤
I am Serene L