I am getting into the Christmas Spirt, and it Tis the Season to be Jolly so I’ve decided to share a Glittery eye Makeup Tutorial with all of you beauties in light of the Festive Spirit :)!!!
I recently picked up an Urban Decay – Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy & I instantly fell in love with the idea of a Simple Glitter eye-lined Makeup Look!
How gorgeous is the Gold, the Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliners come in a wide selection of different shades, but I happened to pick this one, as I love Love LOVE Gold Glitter!
Here’s the Finished Look!
|| WHAT I USED IN MY TUTORIAL||
Urban Decay – Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy – |HERE| £14.00
Bobbi Brown – Warm Eye Eyeshadow Palette – | HERE | £37.50
Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre – |HERE| £28.50
Mac –Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul – | HERE | £21.00
Ellis Faas – Mascara in Black E401 – | HERE | £22.00
Chanel – Le Petit Pinceau Retouche Touch-Up Brush – | HERE | £32.00
Palladio Beauty – High Intensity Herbal Lip Balm in Ramblin Rose – |HERE| £8.00
Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion – | HERE | £18.00
Billion Dollar Brows – Brow Powder in Raven – | HERE | £18.00
Revlon – Face Duo Eye Brush – | HERE | £3.99
Superdrug – LASH Eyelashes Volume Edition #20 – | HERE | £2.69
Real Techniques – Eyes Stater Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder – | HERE | £20.50
Real Techniques – Core Collection Brush Set – | HERE | £21.99
Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush – | HERE | £34.50
|| FACE ||
1) I would Begin by applying my Foundation, with a Foundation Brush. I’m using my Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR Foundation in 01 Beige Albatre & applying it with my Mac – 187 Duo Fibre Brush!
2) If you like to conceal, I would conceal under the eye area at this point. I haven’t concealed in this tutorial, however, I primed my eyes to prepare them for my eye makeup! You will see the priming step in the eye section of this Makeup Tutorial!
3) Set your Face, using a powder! I’m using the Mac – Select Sheer Pressed Powder & applying it with my Real Techniques Buffing brush all over my face, and especially on my t-zone (as I have an oily complexion)!
I’ve kept my face quite natural looking and I’ve just gone ahead in applying my blush next
4) Apply your Blush over the apples of your cheeks!
I’m using the Mac – Blush in Warm Soul and applying it onto the apples of my cheeks using the Chanel – Touch up Brush. This give you a natural flushed look!
|| EYES ||
1) I will first begin with Priming the eyes!
I have used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and have applied it on the base of my eyelid & on my lower lash line using my Real Techniques Detailer Brush!
2) Fill in your Brows
I’m using the Billion Dollar Brow Powder in Raven & filling it in using my Revlon Double ended Brush!
3) Add A White shade on the Brow Bone
I’ve taken Bone from the Bobbi Brown – Warm Eye Palette and applied it on using the flat ended brush inside the Palette!
4) Add your Base gold on your lower lash line!
I’ve added Gold from the Bobbi Brown – Warm Eye Palette on my lower lash line using my Real Techniques Smudge Brush.
5) Apply your Glitter eyeliner on your upper lash line and on your Lower Lash Line (above the gold eyeshadow you added in the previous step)!
I’ve used my Urban Decay – Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
*** I’ve applied a few layers of the eyeliner to build up the intensity of the Glitter!
Here are the swatches for all the Eyeshadows/ Eyeliners I used on my eyes!
6) Add Mascara on the Top & Bottom of your Lashes
I’ve used the Ellis Faas – Mascara for this & coated it on my eyes generously!!!
7) Put on your Fake Lashes!
I’m using my Superdrug Lash False Lashes & applying it onto my eyes using my Tweezerman Tweezers!
& Your eye is complete!
here is the finished eye look!!!
& Here are all the HOWTo Steps together
|| LIPS ||
For my lips I decided to keep within the Happy Spirt & I opted for a beautiful Raspberry coloured Herbal Lip Balm from Palladio Beauty!
Honestly the intensity of the colour in the Lip Balm is Unbelievable & this is great mixed with the moisturising element of the lip balm!
Here is a swatch of the Lip Balm in Ramblin Rose!
Here is how it looks on the Lips!
Stay Jolly! 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed my |Tis the Season|- Glitter Eye HowTo Makeup Tutorial Blogpost!!!
Have you used any of the makeup products I’ve mentioned in my Glitter Tutorial before?
Please do keep updated with the latest I am Serene L news & Updates via my Social Media Channels <3
Lots of Love <3
I am Serene L